Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pay per click

Pay per click programs are easy to earn money website where you just need to click ads to earn money ,although you earn money from these sites ,but the earning is so slow that you are bored after sometime.There are some scam website also on which if you daily click also and the claim that they will provide you big bucks ,but the money is never there.Few that give you some money are clixsense ,buxto,clickN'cash, so you can earn money through clicking ads on the website and you can buy ads to click also.

1 comment:

Bestfreebies said...

Hi,
I read your post on mylot and followed your blog here. I like your blog and see you are using Kontera Advertising.
I tried Kontera but found that it doesn't pay much so i though i'd rather stick with google adsense
Visit My website for more money making opportunities
Earn Money Online

And my blogs
Earn Free Money
and Freebies in UK